If you’re self-employed, working as a freelancer, consultant or running your own business, you’ll typically need to fill in a Self-Assessment tax return each year.

When completing a tax return, an inexperienced taxpayer will be faced with numerous questions and self doubt:

Have I forgotten to include something?
Which year is this information related to?
Have I filled in the correct boxes and provided the relevant information?

We understand how complex the self-assessment tax returns can seem, and we are at hand to help you with all your tax return needs.

Your Personal Allowance may be larger if you’re entitled to claim Marriage Allowance or Blind Person’s Allowance.

Our skilled team truly understands the ins and outs of the tax world, so we can identify any expenses or reliefs that you are entitled to claim in order to legitimately reduce your tax bill.

We will save you time, money and the worry by filing your Self Assessment tax return correctly. Once prepared, we’ll send you a full copy and explanatory notes, we will also deal with HM Revenue on your behalf.

Using our services ensures you benefit from:

  • Fixed fees
  • Correctly prepared forms
  • Expert tax advice
  • Saving you time
  • CIS expertise and knowledge
  • No missed deadlines or fines

Our prices start from £100.00+VAT, for more complex tax returns with multiple sources of income our prices may differ, contact 01942871498 or email Robbie@bloomfieldsaccountants.co.uk to enquire.