Auto Enrolment services for businesses in Atherton & Wigan
The work placed pension scheme, Auto Enrolment will affect all employers and employees and is something that needs to be addressed. Auto-enrolment is the biggest change to workplace pensions in decades. Bloomfield's Accountants are bringing together our knowledge and research to guide our clients through the minefield of work place pension schemes.
What is it?
In simple terms, it is about ensuring more employees are saving for their retirement and that they have a pension in place. As of the new changes to workplace pension legislation, all employers must ensure more of their employees have a pension in place. The term "Auto-enrolment" was phrased and is being used as it refers to the process and requirement whereby employers will need to automatically enrol certain employees into a pension scheme.
Who does it affect?
At present it is available to employees who were employed on or before 1 November 2013 and:
- Are not already in a qualifying pension scheme
- Are aged 22 or over and under State Pension Age
- Earn more than £10,000 gross in a year
What do I need to do?
The earlier businesses consider the implications the smoother the process to implement. Providing a pension to workers is to be removed, as now this has not become an option but a duty!
Please call us on 01942 871498 for help with Auto Enrolment and work place pension schemes.
Accountants based in Atherton, proud to be serving businesses throughout Wigan, Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
See our range of services including Bookkeeping and Payroll services.
Why Choose Us?
- We can positively help you identify opportunities to improve your profits
- Fixed fee services available
- We work with you to achieve your business goals
- More time to run your business
- Excellent Customer Service & Jargon Free Advice
- Quality, Honesty & Commitment